Friday, October 23, 2009

Welcome!

I am so excited to start this new blog- S.M.A.R.T. Women. Notice with all those dots that I am using "SMART" as an acronym of the characteristics that I think make a smart (and interestung!) woman: stylish-modern-adventuresome-real-thoughtful. If you are receiving this- you are a SMART Woman!

I am using this blog as a way to feature health and beauty tips as I take off on my next adventure. I was recently laid off for the 2nd time in 12 months as a result of the recession hitting the architecture industry so badly. I started thinking, "What's next for me? What would a smart woman do now?". And the answer was- FOLLOW YOUR PASSION. So I starting my home-based business selling fashion and beauty supplies. As I venture into this new business, I am researching and educating myself on the latest trends, as well as the timeless tips that can benefit all women. I plan to use this blog as a way to share this info. with you, and hopefully, it will become a valuable resource for you too!

Wishing you the best-
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment