Saturday, January 16, 2010

Choose the Shape of your own Life


I saw this quote recently and had to meditate on it. As I go on my 8th month of unemployment out the past 14 months, I am focusing on the positive and taking action. That is why I started selling Avon 2 months ago. I have not built up my income to replace my previous "day job" income yet, but I have made some extra cash for the holidays plus been able to buy the basic stuff my family uses at a significant discount (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, deoderent, moisturizers and of course, make-up!). Are you in a similar situation where you do not have the same income that you had a year ago? Have you considered Avon? If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact me at (503)430-0049 or avon.lady.jennifer@gmail.com

Make great things happen in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment